Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Ticks are Moving!!


Yesterday, after I finished cutting the grass, I found a tick on me. I really hate those things! But the thing is, it is very strange for ticks to be so far north! And as they say, where there is one, there is more. I have been checking on the net for a good way to get rid of them and I am afraid to say the only solution seems to be some kind of pesticide. I dislike using pesticides as there is always a "fallout" from them. If anyone can offer a natural and safe solution, please let me know.
Here is a picture of my "finished product"...the ratty old love seat I scavenged. The flowers have not filled out yet but when they do I am sure it will look rather pretty. At least I hope it does! Either way, it is a good start to expanding my flower beds and creating a garden in the lower level of my backyard. It is something that won't be done overnight, but at least it will keep me out of trouble!!! LOL

No comments: