Friday, May 16, 2008

The World is Progressing Nicely


It won't be long before the trees are in blossom. Spring is progressing nicely. It won't belong before the fish are back in the pond, flowers blooming and I will be sitting listening to the birds in the early morning.


I have been working on a bog that will run beside the pond. Rather than buying plants, I am setting out to gather native vegetation from sloughs in the area. If I don't fall in and drown, I think it will look rather pretty.

1 comment:

chey said...

That sounds like a wonderful idea. They are more apt to do well in your area if already growing there. Spring is taking a long time to come around here in Nova Scotia. Could see our breath in the garden yesterday. Leaves are just beginning to come out this week on the first trees.